Spread the word!
When you hear about the assistance Whirled Foundation has provided a friend or family member, or you’re grateful for the services you yourself received, you may be inspired to show your support.
One of the easiest and effective ways to do this is to let more people know about the information and services Whirled Foundation provides.
- Share links to our website with friends, family and work colleagues.
- Forward a copy of our eNewsletter to friends, family and health professionals
- Invite people in your network to participate in Whirled Foundation fundraisers
- Organise a fundraiser for Whirled Foundation. Click here for information on fundraising.
- Distribute brochures to local health and medical clinics
- Download our poster here and pin it up at your workplace, local GP, library or community notice board.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
- Meet other supporters, attend or start a peer group in your local area. Click here for more information on peer support groups.
- Give a talk at your workplace, local school, place of worship or community centre.
- Volunteer your skills. Click here for information on volunteering.
- Donate. Click here to make a donation today.
- Ask your employer to sponsor Whirled Foundation
If you have any other ideas for spreading the word, we would love to hear from you. Click here to contact Micky at Whirled Foundation or phone 1300 368 818.
Marketing and Communication Campaigns
We would love to commence some great ideas we have for marketing and communication plans to raise awareness of balance symptoms in our community and amongst health professionals and Government.
Unfortunately such campaigns require both significant financial resources and experienced personnel to implement.
If you can help implement our Marketing Plans please contact Micky at Whirled Foundation.